Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Feeling grateful

For all that I have and all that I was given... 
I have always taken for granted 
Whenever shit happens I start thinking why does this keep happening to me... 

Now I get the answer, because it is part of the life experience I have to go through to build who I am... 
The choices I made the path that I take determine who I becomes and who I bring into my life... 

So when life poses a challenge to you accept with grace and find a way to resolve it... 

Knowing that people in third world country don't even have what I have and I keep complaining about shits.... 
This isn't right and I feel the best way to defeat life's shit... 

Is to appreciate and be positive... 
Even if it's upsetting, try to look at it from a different angle... 
And I am sure it will become better 

Just like my determination to slim down 
With the hard work and believed that I can do it.... 
I will and I am achieving it 

No comments: